After reviewing this policy, if you have any additional questions, would like more information about our privacy practices, or would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information
- Device Information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analysis on Site usage in order to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our subcontractor Shopify
- Personal Information Collected: Web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the site.
- Order Information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you in order to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, to arrange shipping and to provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, to communicate with you, to review our orders for detect any potential risk or fraud and, where consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements relating to our products or services.
- Source of Collection: Collected from you.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our subcontractor Shopify.
- Personal Information Collected: Name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
- Customer Support Information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the above address to request deletion.
Sharing of personal information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example :
- We use Shopify to power our online store. To learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information, click here : https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications which we believe may be of interest to you. For example :
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. To learn more about how Google uses your personal information, click here : https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also deactivate Google Analytics at the following address : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to shoppers who have purchased from other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers that may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how -does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: listing products, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you up to date with new products, services and offers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- The protection of your vital interests;
- For the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we retain your Personal Data for our records, unless you ask us to delete this information. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the "Your rights" section below.
Automatic decision making
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), where that decision-making has a legal effect on or affects you otherwise significantly.
We [DO/DO NOT] fully automated decision-making that has legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that has no legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include automated decision-making elements include:
- A temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, port it to a new service, and request that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information above.
Your Personal Information will initially be processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR whitepaper : https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to access the personal information we have about you (also known as a "right to know"), port it to a new service, and request that your personal information is corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information above.
If you wish to designate an authorized agent to submit such requests on your behalf, please contact us at the above address.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as logging in and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or navigate from page to page. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, for example if it is their first visit or if they are frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our site and to provide our services.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the store
|_ab||Used for administrative access.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with browsing in a storefront.||24 hours|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used to manage customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used to manage customer privacy settings.||30 minutes|
|_shopify_tw||Used to manage customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1min|
|vs||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|basket||Used in connection with the shopping cart.||2w|
|basket_currency||Used in connection with the shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with payment.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with payment.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with the shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with payment.||1y|
|checkout_dynamic_put_on_the_trolley||Used in connection with payment.||30 minutes|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with cash register.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with the location of the buyer.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with cash register.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with client login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with payment.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with payment.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on the value.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with client login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
Reports and Analytics
|_landing_page||Landing page tracking.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Landing page tracking.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Analysis of Shopify regarding marketing and referrals.||30 minutes|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify's marketing and referral analytics.||30 minutes|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify and Google Analytics.||session|
How long a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in different ways. Remember that deleting or blocking cookies may have a negative impact on your user experience, and some parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser's controls, which are often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. Further information on how to change your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file or on sites such as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Also, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent information from being shared with third parties, such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that due to the lack of a consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not change our data collection and use practices when we detect a such signal from your browser.
As stated above, if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the competent data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our supervisory authority at : https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/ .